The school’s approach towards discipline is for every student to acquire self discipline and be responsible conduct so as to contribute to the overall well-being of all in the school. Every child has the right to expect a conducive teaching and learning environment. Likewise, every student has the responsibility to contribute to that environment.
1) Students must come to school wearing the correct school uniform. Uniform must be neatly cleaned and ironed.
2) Personal cleanliness, hygiene and neatness is expected at all times. Hair must be neatly cut/pinned/plaited and combed. Nails must be kept clean and short. Boys must maintain their hair trim and neat.Fancy hairstyles and coloured hair is not allowed.
3) Failure to comply may result in the student being sent home after two warnings recorded in the handbook.
4) Students are not permitted to wear costly or fancy watches, chains, earrings, belts etc. Primary students are not allowed to wear watches.
5) Students are not allowed to colour / spike / gel their hair, wear nailpolish, tattoo or any henna design. Fancy hairstyles are not allowed.
6) The Shirt must be fully buttoned.
1) Care must be taken to keep the school clean at all times. Litter must be disposed off in the dustbins provided.
2) Students must take care of the school property. No scratches, writings or drawings may be made on the school furniture or walls.
3) Damage done by accident must be reported to the class teacher. Students who willfully damage school property must make good the damage done.
1) Students must respect and obey their teachers and School authorities at all times.
2) Running, playing and shouting in the classrooms and corridors during study hours is forbidden. Students must not indulge in fights and physical and verbal abuse in school. Stringent action will be taken against all students instigating and/or participating in such acts.
3) Student must talk English within the School boundary's.
4) Class attendance will be taken. Absence without a valid reason will be considered as truancy.
5) Students are not permitted to bring story books (other than school library books), magazines, picture books, video games, audiovideo cassettes/DVD’s/CD’s, fancy items, Walkman’s or Mobile phones to the school.This rule is applicable for class, practices, Annual Day, Sports Day, Picnic etc. Any such property found in the possession of the student will be confiscated by the school.
6) All school leaders must be given due respect.
7) Students must record and follow the specific instructions given by their teachers.